Silex VisionPlus Collection
Create expansive, beautiful views with the VisionPlus Collection by Silex Fiberglass Windows & Doors
Developed in collaboration with architects for contemporary design that utilizes clean lines to create large expanses of glass. The pultruded fiberglass frame system provides higher performing building envelopes that can reduce the environmental impact, and lower utility bills.
- 2-3/8″ wide VisionPlus System
- Thermally broken, engineered system with fiberglass interior
- Configurations include vertical walls, rakeheads, corners and integrated operable units (Casements and Awnings)
- Exterior covers in extruded aluminum
- Factory prepped and configured mullion system for optimal quality and installation
Choose from our four standard colours for your exterior and interior frames.
Choose from our 15 Premium colours for your exterior and interior frames or select from Sherwin Williams.
Choose from any colour from the Sherwin Williams colour book or bring in your own colour for us to match. Click on the photo to view all the Sherwin Williams colours.
Monolithic, dual, and triple-glazed options in a variety of LoĒ coatings that align with other Silex products.
- Steel Single/Dual locks
- Zinc die cast and painted finish
- Exposed Fasteners: Painted
- Hardware Salt Spay Exposure, ASTM B 117: Exceed 1,000 hours
B. Handle Finish
- Cast: Painted
C. Locking System
- Cam Locks
- One or two locking points
- Lock Handle Finish: Painted
- Up to 20’ in a continuous, single span (longer lengths up to 30’ subject to review)
Max Lite Area
- Varies by glass specification (lite thickness, annealed or tempered, etc.)
- Varies based on wind load/structural criteria, typically 8″
- 2-3/8″ exterior, 2-1/8″ interior