Fiberglass Sliding Patio Door
Type: Dual or Triple insulated Low-E coated with Argon
- Interior Handle and Thumb Lock, in white, brown, black and brass finish
- Inside locking on screens
C. Locking System:
- Two-Point Lock Hardware with adjustable strike
D. Vent Panel Rollers:
- Two adjustable rollers, set on stainless steel track
- Paintble Wood
- 1/2″ or 3/4″ Drywall Return
Fiberglass windows and doors are not only energy efficient and strong, they will give a lifetime of performance while looking great in any application.
Sliding Patio Door Variations:
Optional combinations of 2, 3, or 4 sections, from 5 ft. to 16 ft. wide and up to 8 ft. tall.
* SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Shading Coefficient = SHGC / 0.87
*LSG – Light to Solar Heat Gain Ratio
Performance values are based on 3 mm Glass COG
High Dimensional Stability
Fiberglass expansion rate is nearly identical to the rate of glass. This low thermal expansion rate translates into virtually zero seal failure. Which makes the entire window system and weather stripping more airtight. Internal stresses are reduced because all the components are expanding and contracting at about the same rate.