Fiberglass Sliding Window
The two sashes that make up the window slide back and forth for easy opening and cleaning. You’ll enjoy the air ventilation that the slider offers with up to half of the full window size opening for circulation.
- Wool pile and bulb seal weather stripping on sash
- Wool pile weather stripping on frame
Type: Dual insulated Low-E coated with Argon
- Steel Single/Dual locks
- Zinc die cast and painted finish
- Exposed Fasteners: Painted
B. Handle Finish
- Cast: Painted
C. Locking System:
- Cam Locks
- One or two locking points
- Lock Handle Finish: Painted
- Paintble Wood
- 1/2″ or 3/4″ Drywall Return
Fiberglass windows and doors are not only energy efficient and strong, they will give a lifetime of performance while looking great in any application.
Awning Shape Variations:
* SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Shading Coefficient = SHGC / 0.87
*LSG – Light to Solar Heat Gain Ratio
Performance values are based on 3 mm Glass COG
High Dimensional Stability
Fiberglass expansion rate is nearly identical to the rate of glass. This low thermal expansion rate translates into virtually zero seal failure. Which makes the entire window system and weather stripping more airtight. Internal stresses are reduced because all the components are expanding and contracting at about the same rate.