Fiberglass Entrance Door
From the Smooth Skin Fiberglass panel to the elegant Mahogany grain collection, by choosing from our many panel options available, decorative glass from one of our 4 standard glass companies, our wide selection of hardware, finish options, and custom capabilities, we will help you will create a truly unique door.
- Made with 4 ½” pultruded fiberglass lineals
- Reinforced with ¾” Fir veneer core plywood on vertical jambs
- Styrofoam inserts installed in frame cavity
- Injection molded plastic corners are used and fastened in place with screws
- Spray foam is used to fill cavity inside corner
- Composite block 4″ long is installed at bottom of vertical jamb to provide life-long protection against rot
- 6 ½” fiberglass frame is available as special order
- Hinges and strike plates are mortised into the frame
- Pre-finished in white urethane paint with satin sheen
- Polyurethane foam compression weather-strip on door jambs and header
- Fixed vinyl Kerf-in sweep is attached to bottom of slab, sweep is bronze in colour
Choose from our four standard colours for your exterior and interior frames.
Choose from our 15 Premium colours for your exterior and interior frames or select from Sherwin Williams.
Choose from any colour from the Sherwin Williams colour book or bring in your own colour for us to match. Click on the photo to view all the Sherwin Williams colours.
A. Hinges and Strikes:
- Standard hinge is a steel HD 4 x 4 with ball bearings plated with mirror finish brass
- Optional hinges are available with ball bearings:
- Steel with 11 different finishes
- Stainless steel
- Extruded solid brass with 3 different finishes included PVD brass
- A continuous hinge is also available for high traffic commercial applications
- Adjustable strike plates are factory installed and are available in solid brass, stainless steel, black nickel
- A strike is installed for both the latch and deadbolt
B. Door Handles
FiberFrame door handles are made of zinc die cast metal for strength and durability. Each handle is powder-coated for a long lasting and durable finish. The door locks meet industry forced entry requirements, and are also available as a keyed cylinder lock.
Entrance Door Types
Optional combinations of single door, single door with sidelites, double door, double door with sidelites.