Fiberglass Awning Window
Our sleek, tuck-away handles make it easy to open the window frame to just the right angle to catch that perfect breeze.
Awning windows are a perfect choice for optimal air ventilation, and the only window style that lets you enjoy a breeze even when it’s raining.
- Single foam filled weather stripping on sash
- Dual foam filled weather stripping on frame
Type: Dual or Triple insulated Low-E coated with Argon
- Steel Single/Dual arm operator with hardened gears
- Operator Base: Zinc die cast with painted E-Gard finish
- Operator Linkage: Hinge Slide, and Hinge Arms: Zinc die cast with E-Gard finish
- Exposed Fasteners: Stainless steel
- Hardware Salt Spay Exposure ASTM B 117: Exceed 1,000 hours
B. Crank Handle Finish
- Integrated Folding Crank: Baked enamel
C. Locking System: Multi-Point Locking System
- Dual Single-Handle locking system
- Operate positive-acting arms that pull sash into locked position starting at bottom
- One or two locking points on each jamb
- Lock Handle Finish: Baked enamel
- Paintble Wood
- 1/2″ or 3/4″ Drywall Return
Fiberglass windows and doors are not only energy efficient and strong, they will give a lifetime of performance while looking great in any application.
Awning Shape Variations:
* SHGC – Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Shading Coefficient = SHGC / 0.87
*LSG – Light to Solar Heat Gain Ratio
Performance values are based on 3 mm Glass COG
High Dimensional Stability
Fiberglass expansion rate is nearly identical to the rate of glass. This low thermal expansion rate translates into virtually zero seal failure. Which makes the entire window system and weather stripping more airtight. Internal stresses are reduced because all the components are expanding and contracting at about the same rate.