Fiberglass Casement Window
Protect your building from the elements with our timeless casement windows. Casement windows offer the most energy efficient window choice you can make, providing optimal air ventilation when open and the tightest seal possible when closed. You’ll appreciate the unobstructed views, superior air ventilation, and ease of cleaning that casement windows provide. We offer the most extensive glass options for all most any weather climates.
Series 2100 factory-assembled fiberglass windows with outward-opening sash installed in frame. 3 1/4″ Pultruded Fiberglass Closed Back Frame completely filled with laser die cut Polystyrene, PBT corner key reinforced Mechanical joint Corners, sealed with silicone sealant and are independently tested to AAMA 101/I.S.2, CSA 101/I.S.2 /A440-05 standards.
The three seal design conforms to the rain screen principle.
- Single foam filled weather stripping on sash
- Dual foam filled weather stripping on frame
Type: Dual or Triple insulated Low-E coated with Argon
The glass is held in place by a removable Interior glass stop. Double-sided closed cell foam tape on the frame. The glazing cavity is edge drained to the exterior with concealed drainage holes. The glazing cavity is also edge vented to the exterior through concealed vent holes. The glass stop provides rain screen principal to keep water out.
Choose from our four standard colours for your exterior and interior frames.
Choose from our 15 Premium colours for your exterior and interior frames or select from Sherwin Williams.
Choose from any colour from the Sherwin Williams colour book or bring in your own colour for us to match. Click on the photo to view all the Sherwin Williams colours.
- Steel Single/Dual arm operator with hardened gears
- Operator Base: Zinc die cast with painted E-Gard finish
- Operator Linkage, Hinge Slide, and Hinge Arms: Zinc die cast with E-Gard finish
- Exposed Fasteners: Stainless steel
- Hardware Salt Spay Exposure, ASTM B 117: Exceed 1,000 hours
B. Crank Handle Finish
- Integrated Folding Crank: Baked enamel
C. Locking System: Multi-Point Locking System
- Single-Handle locking system
- Operate positive-acting arms that pull sash into locked position starting at bottom